As of May 2018
The controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national Data protection laws of the Member States as well as other data protection laws Provisions is the:
erpware Daniel Seichter Neuhauser Strasse 6 71263 Weil der Stadt Germany
If personal data are processed by you, you are the data subject within the meaning of the GDPR and you have the following rights vis-à-vis the controller:
You can request confirmation from the controller whether personal data concerning you will be processed by us.
If such processing is available, you can contact the controller via the following Information Request information:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data which are processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom you have been disclosed or are still disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you; or if specific information is not possible, criteria for determining the storage time;
(5) the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of the personal data, a right to restriction of processing by the Responsible or a right of objection against them processing;
(6) the existence of a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
(7) all available information on the origin of the data where the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling pursuant to Art. 22 para. 1 and 4 GDPR and — at least in these cases — meaningful Information about the logic involved, as well as the The scope and the intended impact of such processing on the data subject.
You have the right to request information about whether the personal data to a third country or to an international organisation can be transmitted. In this regard, you may request on the appropriate guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transmission to be taught.
You have a right to rectification and/or completion vis-à-vis the Data Controller, provided that the processed personal data concerning you, are incorrect or incomplete. The Responsible the correction shall be made without delay.
Under the following prerequisites, you can prevent the restriction of the processing of concerning personal data:
(1) if you have confirmed the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period , which allows the controller to verify the correctness of the verify personal data;
(2) the processing is unlawful and you request the erasure of the personal data and instead restrict the use of personal data demand;
(3) the controller does not provide the personal data for the purposes of processing longer, but you use it to assert, exercise or defend require legal claims, or
(4) if you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate reasons of the controller outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, this data — apart from its storage — only with your consent or for Enforcement, exercise or defence of legal claims or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of an important public interest of the Union or a Member State shall be processed.
If the restriction of processing has been restricted according to the above conditions, you will be informed by the person responsible before the restriction is lifted will be.
a) Obligation to delete
You may require the controller to: personal data are deleted immediately, and the controller is is obliged to delete this data without delay, provided that a of the following reasons:
(1) The personal data concerning you are for the purposes for which it is collected or otherwise processed are no longer necessary.
(2) You revoke your consent to which the processing pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 S.1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a GDPR and there is no other Legal basis for processing.
(3) You object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing, or you submit pursuant to Art. 21 para. 2 GDPR, objection to the processing.
(4) The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
(5) The deletion of the personal data concerning you is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation under Union or Member State law required to which the controller is subject.
(6) The personal data concerning you have been collected in relation to the services offered of the information society pursuant to Article 8 (1) GDPR.
b) Information to third parties
If the controller has made the personal data concerning you public and if he is obliged to erase them pursuant to Art. 17 para. 1 GDPR, he applies at Consideration of available technology and the implementation costs appropriate measures, including technical ones, in order for the Data processing Controllers who process the personal data to inform you that as the affected person of them to delete all links to this personal data or from have requested copies or replications of such personal data.
The right to erasure does not exist insofar as the processing is necessary
(1) the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) for the fulfilment of a legal obligation which requires processing under the law requires the Union or the Member States to which the controller is subject; or to carry out a task which is carried out in the public interest or is carried out in the exercise of official authority which gives the controller has been transferred;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with Art. 9 para. 2 lit. h and i as well as Art. 9 para. 3 GDPR;
(4) for archival purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89 (1) GDPR, where the right referred to in section (a) is expected to makes the achievement of the objectives of this processing impossible or seriously is impaired, or
(5) for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Do you have the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing asserted against the controller, the controller is obliged to Recipients to whom the personal data concerning you data have been disclosed, this correction or deletion of the data or restriction to the processing, unless this proves impossible or is entails a disproportionate effort. You have the right vis-à-vis the controller to to be taught.
You have the right to collect the personal data concerning you, which you submit to the in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right this data to another controller without hindrance by the controller, to which the personal data have been provided, provided that
(1) processing based on consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p.1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a GDPR or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 S.1 lit. b GDPR and
(2) the processing is carried out by means of automated methods.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that directly from one controller to another responsible persons, insofar as this is technically is feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not may be affected. The right to data portability does not apply to a Processing of personal data necessary for the a task which is in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority, which has been delegated to the controller.
They have the right, for reasons arising from their particular situation, at any time against the processing of personal data concerning you, is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 (1) (e) or (f) GDPR, ; this also applies to an objection based on these provisions Profiling.
The controller no longer processes the personal data concerning you, unless it can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing which: Your interests, rights and freedoms outweigh or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend Legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you are processed in order to , you have the right to object at any time to the processing of for the purposes of such to place advertising; this also applies to profiling, insofar as such is related to direct marketing.
If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the no longer processed for these purposes.
You have the option to use the Information Society — notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC — Your right to object by means of automated methods: technical specifications.
You have the right to withdraw your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time revoked. Withdrawal of consent determines the legality of the consent to processing carried out until the revocation, is not touched.
You have the right not to rely solely on automated processing - including profiling - based decision that will give you has legal effect or you similarly significantly affected. This does not apply if the decision
(1) for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the responsible person is required
(3) with your express consent.
However, these decisions may not apply to specific categories of personal data according to Art. 9 para. 1 S.1 GDPR, unless Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a or g GDPR applies and appropriate measures to protect of your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
With regard to the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the controller shall: measures to protect your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, at least the right to obtain intervention a person on the part of the controller, on the presentation of his own point of view and on Appeal of the decision.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of their place of residence, their place of work or the location of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the Processing of personal data concerning you violates the GDPR. That supervisory authority with which the complaint filed , informs the complainant of the status and results of the Appeal including the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to Art. 78 DSGVO.
In principle, we process personal data of our users only insofar as Providing a functioning website as well as our content and services is required. The processing of personal Data of our users takes place regularly only with the consent of the user. An exception shall apply in cases where prior obtaining consent from actual reasons are not possible and the processing of data is permitted by legal regulations.
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject, Art. 6 para. 1 p.1 lit. a serves EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as a legal basis.
When processing personal data necessary for the performance of a contract, of which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 S.1 lit. b GDPR as legal basis. This applies also for processing operations intended to carry out pre-contractual measures are required.
Insofar as processing of personal data to comply with a legal an obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 S.1 lit. c GDPR as a legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of the data subject or any other natural person requiring the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. d GDPR as the legal basis.
Is the processing necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or of a third party and outweigh the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the person concerned the first interest , Art. 6 para. 1 p.1 lit. f GDPR serves as the legal basis for Processing.
The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage is no longer applicable. Storage can also be done if through the European or national legislators in Union law regulations, laws or other regulations; to which the controller is subject. A blocking or deletion of the Data also occurs if a data is specified by the specified standards, unless a Necessity for further storage of data for conclusion of a contract; or a performance of the contract exists.
Every time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects data and Information from the computer system of the calling computer.
The following data are collected:
The data is also stored in the log files of our system. A storage of this data together with other personal data of the user does not find instead.
The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit. f GDPR.
Temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to to enable delivery of the website to the user’s computer. To do this, the IP address of the user for the duration of the session will remain stored. The storage in log files is carried out in order to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data is used to optimize the website and to ensure the safety of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes takes place in this context does not take place.
These purposes also include our legitimate interest in data processing according to Art. 6 para. 1 p.1 lit. f GDPR.
The data will be deleted as soon as it is not necessary to achieve the purpose of its collection more are required. In case of collection of data for the provision of the website this is the case if the respective session is finished. In the case of storing the data in log files, this is necessary after seven days of the case. A further storage is possible. In this case the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible is.
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of data in Logfiles are mandatory for the operation of the website. It consists therefore no possibility of objection on the part of the user.
Description and scope of data processing
The following data is stored and transmitted in the cookies:
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using Cookies are Art. 6 para. 1 p.1 lit. f GDPR.
Purpose of data processing
We need cookies for the following applications:
Acquisition of Language settings
To improve the quality and content of our Website.
In these purposes also our legitimate interest lies in the processing of personal data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p.1 lit. f GDPR.
Duration of storage, possibility of objection and elimination